Owensboro Health is seeking a second Board Certified CT surgeon who has a passion for quality, program expansion and relationship building.
This employed practice based in Western KY will consist of 2 CT Surgeons and 2 mid-level providers, and is supported by 14 cardiologist in the community.
- Guaranteed Base $800K with RVU potential, upfront bonus and full benefit package
- Operate in a brand new $500 million dollar facility (opened in 2014)
- 1 Dedicated Heart OR (used 100% for CT)
- 4 dedicated OR open heart teams with many years of experience
- Full spectrum CT practice (Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular, Endoscopic Vein Harvesting)
- Call 1/2 (average 8 calls per day) PA's assist with call
- High volume Cath lab 2400 diagnostic caths, 850 PCI's annually
- Medical Office Building attached to Brand New Hospital
- Full Service employed cardiology group (4 CATH labs)
- Specialized nurses in ICU, CCU, progressive care, and OR
When you are part of Owensboro Health Medical Group, you become part of a team of more than 205 health care providers who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. You will enjoy practicing in a thriving community with of over 100K population, and providing access to care to 400K plus in a 14-county service area where your talent and dedication to heal people makes a deeper impact.
ABOUT OWENSBORO HEALTH
- Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that provides innovative medical advancements and compassionate care to help improve the community. Owensboro Health includes Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, which is a top-rated hospital located 123 miles north of Nashville, TN and 109 miles southwest of Louisville, KY. Owensboro Health also includes diagnostic centers and regional clinics; primary care, education and wound healing centers; a cancer center; home care services; and HealthPark.
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region. The brand-new, $500 million dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room. In addition, highly advanced medical technology is easily accessible. Among the advancements, Owensboro Health has invested in:
- 16 operating room suites
- 2 da Vinci® surgical systems to aid in minimally invasive procedures
- Expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Epic - electronic medical records system
- RFID (Radio-frequency Identification) system for technology tracking and inventory
Owensboro Health has been recognized by Healthgrades as a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014) and America's 100 Best Hospitals™ (2013). Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 1,800 births; 64,000 emergency room visits; 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits each year. System wide, the organization has nearly 3,400 employees and 219 medical staff
LIFE IN OWENSBORO
- Owensboro is the main hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest. Owensboro and the surrounding region are known for a friendly atmosphere. Located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, Owensboro has a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality of life and wide variety of housing options located in close proximity to larger cities- 1.5 hours west of Louisville KY, 2 hours north of Nashville TN, 3 hours from St Louis MO, and Indianapolis IN .
As one of America's best places to live and work, Owensboro has much to offer, including:
- Professional Sports: Kentucky Mavericks Basketball, Owensboro Icemen Hockey
- Owensboro Symphony Orchestra
- Year-round municipal ice area
- Internationally ranked #1 Riverfront playground, spraypark, concessions, river walk, and music
- Riverpark Center: 1,500-seat performing arts and civic center that hosts 150 performances and 800 civic events each year
- Owensboro Museum of Fine Art
- Owensboro Museum of Science and Industry
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- International Bar-B-Q Festival
- Friday After 5 - a weekly, summer-long series of free outdoor music concerts
- Owensboro Dragon Boat Festival
- Brescia University, Kentucky Wesleyan College, Owensboro Community and Technical College, Daymar College, Western Kentucky University Owensboro
$200 million invested in downtown revitalization has resulted in:
- Two new AWARD winning hotels, with a third under construction
- A new convention center
- Numerous new restaurants and unique shopping
Check out the videos linked below to see the benefits of living and working in Owensboro.
- "Owensboro: The Perfect Recipe"
- "Owensboro Health: New Hospital"
Call or Text Mitchell Sims
Manager, Physician Recruitment