Memorial Health University in Savannah is seeking Core Faculty for their existing Family Medicine Residency Program!
Exciting opportunity to be a part of growing a program that is focused on training residents in the Southeast to become full-scope family physicians. The program is a 6-6-6 program at Memorial University Medical Center. The residency has been in existence since 1970 and will continue to serve the Savannah community for years to come. The position provides opportunities to teach residents and medical students through a partnership with Mercer University School of Medicine's 4-year Savannah campus.
Opportunity to join an HCA clinic. We are looking to add a team member who is willing to assume a leadership role in program development and building the family medicine continuity clinic. The faculty is responsible for the care of the patients in their practices through management of a personal panel of patients and the supervision of learners in the care of patients. Applicants must possess or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Georgia. This is an employed position with HCA Physician Services Group featuring competitive salary and comprehensive benefit packages.
Incoming physician will function as a member of the Memorial University Medical family medicine faculty with responsibilities including:
• Didactic teaching on ambulatory topics
• Clinical supervision of residents in outpatient settings
• Provision of direct patient care in outpatient settings
• Serving as an advisor and role model for residents
• Learner remediation as required and directed by the program director
• Participation and leadership in quality improvement and patient safety activities
• Participation in program clinical competency and program evaluation committees.
• MD/DO degree
• Georgia Medical License or Eligible for Georgia Medical License
• DEA Certificate
• ABFM Board Certified