Erlanger Health System and Starr Regional are seeking an outstanding Pulmonologist to join their team. Pulmonologist with a passion for community care with the ability to function independently and strive for excellence in patient satisfaction should apply. Our Pulmonologist will work in an outpatient clinic in addition to supporting the 118 bed acute-care hospital with consultations Monday - Friday.
Starr Regional Medical Center has partnered with Erlanger Health System, located in Chattanooga, TN, to recruit and employ an excellent pulmonologist. Candidates will benefit from this partnership through an excellent compensation and benefits package and being a part of a large academic pulmonary and critical care group! Erlanger Health System, as a healthcare leader in in the region, is committed to bringing the best talent to regional partners like Starr Regional Medical Center in beautiful Athens, TN.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO degree
- Internal Medicine – Pulmonary
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pulmonary
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Tennessee
Pulmonary Program Overview
- Outpatient Pulmonary Clinic
- Pulmonary Consult Service & Procedures
- Advanced Procedure Transferred
- Sleep Studies Available
Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- Clinical Research Opportunities Available
- Teaching Affiliation- UT College of Medicine
- Clinical Affiliation- Vanderbilt University
- 10 Residency Programs & 10 Fellowship Programs
- Largest Employed Medical Group in Chattanooga
- NO State Income Tax and Low Cost of Living
Erlanger Health System – “World Class”
The Erlanger Health System is a multi-hospital system with six hospitals based in Chattanooga, and is the tristate region's only Level I Trauma Center, providing the highest level of trauma care for adults. Erlanger also serves as the region's only academic teaching hospital, affiliated with the University of Tennessee College of Medicine Chattanooga. With a history that dates back more than a century, Erlanger is the 7th largest public hospital in the U.S., and recognized as one of the nation's finest public hospitals and a leader in healthcare.
Athens “The Friendly City”
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Athens offers a southern hospitality that grew during the years in which it was a small agricultural center. Over the years, Athens has grown industrially, but has been able to maintain the reputation of the “The Friendly City.”
This is an exceptional program with growth opportunity in an attractive setting. Please email CV to Nicholas Benton, Physician Recruitment & Operations.