Growing employed physician group is seeking a Gastroenterology physician to join the team in a thriving community hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
- Seeking add a BC/BE Gastroenterology physician to meet the patient demands of a growing practice.
- Established team of physicians and advanced practice providers with shared call. New graduates welcome and encouraged to apply!
- Full scope adult GI services. Ambulatory practice attached to AAAHC accredited Endoscopy Center.
- Supports emergency department and hospital through GI consultative work. Utilize Hospitalists service for all admissions.
- 1:4 weekend call rotation.
- Competitive straight base compensation model with generous benefits. Maximize your income through excellent housing costs.
- Quaint, vibrant, and centrally located to East Coast metropolitan areas.
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401k retirement plan and an additional elective deferral plan
- Extremely generous annual allocation for CME, includes allotted hours for continued education
About Evangelical Community Hospital
Evangelical Community Hospital (ECH) serves the residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Lycoming, Northumberland, Snyder, and Union counties ECH is a non-profit, non-denominational acute care hospital with an average of 6,800 admissions per year. In Fiscal Year 2017, ECH had the following clinical statistics: 903 births, and 9,251 surgical procedures. ECH has strong philanthropic relationship with its local communities.
- ECH encompasses 132 patient beds, which includes 18 bassinets, 12 acute rehab beds, 12 ICU beds, 17 step-down beds and 8 Pediatric beds
- 90 physicians and 74 advanced practitioners on staff including PAs, NPs, CNMs, CRNAs and audiology.
- Employs over 1700 individuals
- Signature services include Orthopedics, Women’s Health, Cardiovascular Care, and General Surgery
- Progressive, fiscally stable hospital located in Central Pennsylvania
About the Community: Lewisburg, PA
Located in Lewisburg, Pa., Evangelical shares its picturesque, riverside home with Bucknell University—providing access to the arts, entertainment, and sporting events while maintaining a small-town setting. The local school district ranks among the best in the state in academics, athletics, and the arts. Despite its tranquil, rural setting, Lewisburg is just three hours from New York City and Philadelphia and four hours from Pittsburgh