CoxHealth/Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Radiation Oncologist to join a well-established practice with two other radiation oncologists.
- Office and clinic is located on hospital campus with a state-of-the-art cancer center.
- All Varian equipment including 2 TruBeams and a third one to be installed, HDR and LDR brachytherapy, SRS, SBRT.
- Our center is accredited by ACR and CoC American College of Surgeons.
- The cancer center has a referral network from eight medical oncologists, a surgical oncologist, gynecologic oncologist, a neuro-oncologist with eight neurosurgeons, breast surgeons and many other highly trained specialists in every field.
- On-site physics services provided by Siteman/Washington University physics staff.
- Service area of 800,000+ people.
- Center is part of large integrated system that includes six hospitals, more than 80 physician clinics, walk-in care, urgent care, five ERs and a level 1 trauma center.
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
Springfield, Mo., is consistently rated as one of the “Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation” by Money Magazine.
- Located in southwest Missouri, Springfield is the third largest city (metro population 450,000)
- Performing arts center, home to Springfield Symphonies and Broadway plays
- Diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, contact us today.