Oregon Surgical Specialists is currently seeking a fellowship trained Vascular and General Surgeon to join our very busy and profitable practice in Medford, Oregon.
Southern Oregon is a wonderful place to live and practice. It offers some of the Northwests most refined and rugged adventures. On the one hand there’s the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival in Ashland and the visits to the nearby vineyards, chocolatiers, and cheese makers, and of course the fine restaurants that serve the fruits of their labor. Southern Oregon is also home to Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country, the Oregon Caves National Monument, and the raging Rogue River.
- Our group is well established with over 45 years in the service area and 8 fellowship trained Surgeons supported by 7 Physician Assistants. We also run an accredited Bariatric Center with 2 FNP’s.
- We also operate an office based Angiography suite with three vascular labs.
- We are looking for a Surgeon who will perform both General and Vascular Surgery.
- Our group also covers the Trauma service for Asante’s Rogue Regional Medical Center (level II).
- We offer a one year path to shareholdership, relocation and other benefits with an exceptional retirement program.
Job Type: Full-time
- BC/BE in General & Vascular
- Possess or be eligible for Oregon State License