Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE General Pediatrician who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
- The Children’s Clinic provides pediatric primary care and specialty care to a large underserved and chronically ill population.
- Our new associate will join a collegial group of experienced physicians and nurse practitioners who share responsibilities for providing patient care, teaching medical students and pediatric residents, rounding in the nursery and taking outpatient call.
- The Children’s Clinic has a full complement of staff and on-site services including nutritionists, social workers, case managers and interpreters.
- We offer a collegial environment, opportunity for professional growth and an attractive compensation/benefit package
- LVHN is an academic community hospital with established pediatric services in 28 specialties and general pediatrics.
- There is a 46-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 8-bed PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER.
- Patients admitted to LVHN are covered by an in-house team of pediatric hospitalists and intensivists.
- A network champion for Pediatrics and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance