Ascension Wisconsin is seeking a board certified/board eligible ENT-Otolaryngologist to join our multi-specialty team in Rhinelander, WI. The successful physician will share our commitment to quality health care and exceptional patient service. This is an ideal opportunity to join an organization that prioritizes patient care and promotes a strong work/life balance.
- Comprehensive array of cases, patients of all ages, full scope ENT practice
- Call 1:3
- Clinic and Hospital adjacent
- Well established referral base
- Collegial environment with OR team
- Hospitalist team admits all patients
- Dedicated Physician Assistant, 2 Audiologists, Speech Therapy and support staff
Our physicians enjoy leading edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, a collaborative work environment, a lucrative compensation package and most importantly... BALANCE. Physicians who have recently joined us indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with friendly, thriving communities was what ultimately drew them here.
Ascension Wisconsin is a combination of four systems—Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry Health Care and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. We are comprised of 23 hospitals and more than 100 clinic sites across the state, ranging from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Healthcare, is the largest nonprofit health system in the US and the world's largest Catholic health system.