Psychiatrist Opportunity at UNC Caldwell- Lenoir, NC
Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
UNC Caldwell is building a brand new facility to open in 2019. The Mental Health Inpatient/Outpatient hospital will feature 28 inpatient beds as well as a full-spectrum outpatient clinic with a multi-disciplinary staff. It will be located adjacent to UNC Caldwell hospital in the heart of Western, NC.
- Full-time Opportunity for an outpatient psychiatrist
- Additional staff to include APP, psychologist, LCSW, etc.
This Position Features:
- The benefits afforded a hospital-employed provider with rewards that recognize individual productivity
- First year compensation guarantee at national benchmarks for your specialty
- Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
- Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management that spans over two decades.
- A hospital that values provider partners as key members of our team
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
- Relocation allowance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career—Have it ALL!
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina—70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons
- A variety of things to do
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K – 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community