Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has a hospital-employed opportunity for a full-time BE/BC Med/Peds physician to work out of an already established medical practice (circa 1993) in downtown Seneca, IL, which is 15min away from the hospital. The current practicing physician is looking for a successor for her 23year+ traditional practice.
- High-Risk Call for Pediatrics is 1:9 for Nursery and our Dedicated 2East Pediatric Wing nurses are all PALS trained.
- Balanced Home/Work life – Our physicians have the autonomy to create their own schedule. FT opportunity includes seeing patients in the office 36hrs M-F only.
- Option to use adult Hospitalist program as needed.
- Physician sees 20 patients daily (70%adults/30%peds) and experienced and highly compentent FNP sees about 12 patients daily in the office. On-site Lab services available to patients.
- Pediatric & Newborn Work is predominately related to the nursery. Our Level II Perinatal Family Birthing Suites has a dedicated OR, 8 Labor-Delivery-Recovery-Postpartum rooms and 4 NST/Triage rooms.
Benefits Include: Guaranteed Base Salary, plus yearly Quality & Productivity bonus potential – on top of your base, Relocation Bonus & Relocation Assistance ($28K), Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance ($20K yearly), Collaboration APRN Pay ($25K in year 1), Annual CME & Practice Expense Allowance ($3K each), Group Health (50% discount for you and your dependents), Life, and Disability Insurance, 403b Retirement Plan with Matching, Paid Time Off (5wks), and Wellness Incentive.
About the Hospital:
- Listed on Becker's Hospital Review's "100 Great Community Hospitals" list (2018, 2017, 2016) and Recipient of The Advisory Board Company’s 2017 Workplace of the Year Award, an annual award that recognizes hospitals and health systems nationwide that have outstanding levels of employee engagement. (2017)
- Access to friendly partners and great specialists - medical staff of more than 200 physicians covering 38 specialties, who provide great quality care to patients in the surrounding 7 zip codes and 11 communities that represent over 170,000 residents in our service area. Renowned Patient Transportation System available at no charge to patients - done all through our dedicated 630 volunteers since 1998.
- Primary Stroke Certified and we are part of an Accountable Care Organization, since 01/2015.
- Long-standing Emergency and Radiology Department with great reputations. Our advanced imaging services provide comprehensive diagnostic and interventional therapies, plus our hospital offers 24/7 STEMI Coverage with state-of-the-art Cardiac CATH Lab, Dialysis, radiation therapy services and much more. Plus, receive support from our award-wining nursing staff and reputable 24/7 Pharmacy & Lab departments.
Community & School Details:
Our service area includes close knit, family-oriented communities with excellent education and employment opportunities and beautiful neighborhoods to raise children. You’re centrally located to be close to the city, or surrounded by nature! When you work at Morris Hospital, we are confident that you won’t be sitting in traffic on the way to and from the office. And yet, whenever you choose, it’s so easy to take a last minute drive into the city for dinner, the theater and a night out on the town. Living and working here is where you can truly enjoy the best of both worlds. Come discover why physicians who could work anywhere work here!
Seneca, IL is a boating community that recently celebrated its 150th anniversary, and is located in LaSalle County – a place where all seasons are celebrated! The city has free access to the Illinois River, courtesy docking & the historic Illinois & Michigan Canal is located through the center of its downtown area. Seneca is known for their high-quality school curriculums & small classroom sizes where they provide “best practices” to kids as they assist them with career/college readiness. Seneca schools also cater to kids with special needs. Our physicians also live in the surrounding communities of Channahon, Minooka, Shorewood, Yorkville & Morris.
The Morris downtown area, is always a bustling area through each season with unique specialty shopping boutiques, great local eats, antique shops, 'Three French Hen' Farmer's Market, custom car shows, Liberty Arts Music Festival, Home for the Holidays, Morris Midnight events, plus much more! Whether you're looking for scenic beauty, historical buildings, a nice place to call home, you'll appreciate the friendly hometowns located within Morris Hospital’s service area.
If interested, please send your CV to Jennifer Goodwin, in-house Physician Recruiter today!