The UTRGV School of Medicine Department of surgery is recruiting a General Dermatologist and sub-speciality Dermatologist with Dermatopathology or Mohs focus as well.
Applicants must have:
- Interest in academics and teaching
- Completion of an ACGME accredited training program
- Board certified in Dermatology and/or sub-specialty
- A MD or MD/Ph.D. or equivalent degree and demonstrated excellent qualifications in education and clinical care
- Eligible for a Texas Medical License and qualified to hold a faculty appointment in the Department of Surgery at the UTRGV School of Medicine and appropriate hospital staff appointments
- Proven record of clinical experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Academic rank will be awarded commensurate with qualifications, experience and academic credentials. Women, veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent cost of living
- Great public/private schools
- No state income tax / Tort Reform
- Year round golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating
- 70 Miles from the beach
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine, established in 2015 and clinical entity UTHealth Rio Grande Valley are located in the heart of the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, a semi-tropical area known for rich culture, wildlife and economical living conditions, is expanding rapidly. The UTRGV SOM prioritizes social responsibility, respect, dignity, advocacy and community service – with a mission to improve health, and life, at the individual and community levels.
For consideration, please forward a copy of your CV and statement of interest.