IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A GENERAL CARDIOLOGIST
Need General Cardiologist in this beautiful Valley of 150,000 retired community in southern California. About one hour from San Diego, Los Angeles and Palm Springs.
* Clinic - M-F 8AM to 5 PM (8 hours) with one hour Lunch. Call schedule 1:3 weekends with light call. Hospitalist and Residents available at Hospital to admit. Cardiology consultation only practice.
* Patient Schedule: Average of 20 patients per day.
* Responsible for working collaboratively with primary care and multispecialty providers to provide general cardiology services.
* Outpatient consults, follow up visits, procedures including Treadmill, Echocardiograms, Holter Monitors, Nuclear stress, Pacemaker clinic,
* Inpatient – Hospital rounds during call week with light schedule. Chiefly one Hospital rounds only which is located across the street from office.
* Unrestricted California State Medical License
* Current California DEA certificate
* BE / BC in Cardiology. Echo and Nuclear Board certification is plus point.
* Fellowship Trained in Cardiology
* Minimum 2-3 years' experience preferred; welcome 2019 Fellow Grads to apply
* Excellent communication skills and compassionate bedside manner
* Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work in fast pace team oriented environment. Emphasis on quality not quantity of patient care.
* Computer proficient / EMR
Established Single Specialty Cardiology group for over 30 years consisting of 4 Cardiologist including Interventional and Electrophysiologist.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group where quality not quantity of patient care matters, this group may be the employer for you.
Salary: Competitive guaranteed base salary plus production incentive.
Location: Riverside County, California. About One hour from San Diego, Los Angeles and Palm Springs.