Baystate Health is western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider and home to the prestigious University of Massachusetts Medical School - Baystate. The cornerstone of our organization is Baystate Medical Center, a 716-bed tertiary care hospital which boasts the state’s single busiest emergency department and the region’s only Level-I trauma center. With 3 community hospitals, including Baystate Franklin Medical Center (BFMC). We offer an amazing, diverse culture that provides outstanding opportunities for physicians and advanced practice providers to start or advance their career.
Community Cardiologist in "Paradise City," Northampton, Massachusetts.
Baystate Health, a Watson® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is seeking a Non-invasive Cardiologist to join Baystate Health’s growing and award winning Heart & Vascular Program in Northampton, MA.
- A ROBUST PROGRAM. A well-established, community based consultative cardiology group in a large, multi-specialty practice. Fully staffed with 4 physicians, RNs, MAs and a Nurse Manager. New outpatient facility, designed to optimize flow and patient satisfaction. Integrated system which ensures that we deliver state of the art care to our communities across the valley.
- WORK LIFE BALANCE. Call schedule conducive to work life balance. Protected time for ECHO and NUCLEAR readings. In the heart of the five colleges of the valley a highly educated, appreciative and compliant patient population.
- HIGH VOLUME. Large and loyal primary care referral base. Outpatient and Inpatient consultative practice
- COLLABORATION. A large, collegial group of cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, electrophysiologists, cardiac anesthesiologists, radiologists and vascular surgeons dedicated to your success and patient centered excellence.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS. Earn generous compensation including, substantial benefits that comprise high quality, low cost medical/dental, abundant paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan.
Qualifications: Sample - Qualified applicants will be ABMS BE/BC in cardiology, 5+ years of experience preferred and an understanding for what it takes to be a successful community based consultant. Will consider new grads.
The Pioneer Valley is a thriving area located in western Massachusetts and provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities. Our region boasts a myriad of opportunities for recreation, music, education and art enthusiasts. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report.
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
Reinventing healthcare takes courage. It takes collaboration. It takes you.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.