IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians, which is part of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Indiana, is seeking a Cardiologist to join their growing team in the beautiful collegial town of Bloomington, IN.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Full-time employment
- On-Call: 1:4
- 10% Inpatient / 90% Outpatient
- Key Responsibilities: Diagnose and treat heart and blood vessel problems using a combination of physical examination, symptom review and medical testing, Practice philosophy and medical technology
- Candidate can become a clinical professor of Cardiology and interact with the medical sciences program at IU Bloomington
- Team: 12 Physicians and 8 Advanced Providers
- Patient Volume: 100/wk in office and 10/wk in hospital
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Procedures performed: Nuclear medicine studies, stress tests, vascular ultrasound studies, halters, cardiac CTA and cardiac MRI
- Candidates with MRI training preferred or interest in cardiac MRI; training can be provided
- Interested in resident, fellows and practicing physicians
We offer a strong compensation model with income guarantee, sign on bonus and a production bonus
Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health