Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
The Department of Pediatrics at LVHN Children’s Hospital includes physicians in 28 specialties, a large general pediatric group, and dedicated hospitalist & intensivists.
- The Children’s Hospital has a 30-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 8-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER
- This is a thriving practice with both endocrine and diabetes patients (over 600 patients followed in our diabetes center). Our award winning health network is financially strong and committed to growing our pediatric specialty services
- The successful candidate will join two other pediatric endocrinologists in an established program and participate in our medical education programs teaching medical students and residents
- Our department includes social work and dietician services
- Outpatient referrals to our own network diabetes education program and endocrine testing station are available
- LVHN currently trains 223 residents in 18 residency and fellowship programs, including pediatrics
- Physicians are eligible for faculty appointment at the University of South Florida, our academic partner
- A network champion for Pediatrics and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is require
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance