Located in beautiful Sioux Falls, SD, Avera Orthopedics is recruiting a board certified or board eligible Sports Medicine Physician to join an elite group of 2 sports medicine physicians and 8 surgeons in the specialties of Adult Reconstructive, Sports Medicine, Shoulder/Elbow, Trauma, Podiatry and a Sports Medicine Physician and 7 advanced practice providers.
South Dakota is ranked the # 1 State for Physicians to Practice in and Sioux Falls is ranked as the #3 City in the U.S. for Physicians to Practice (WalletHub and MedScape)
- Brand new clinics for you to practice.
- You will be part of the Avera on Louise project, done in 2020, which includes a 60,000 square foot Human Performance Center, compromised of sports medicine clinic, modern therapy gym, and acceleration, volleyball and basketball programs. Also on the campus is surgical hospital and a connected medical office building, comprising 260,000 square feet.
- Athletic training partnerships with 5 high schools and 1 college.
- Avera Orthopedics is the region’s largest orthopedic group with 35 doctors and over 20 advanced practice providers.
Avera and Avera Medical Group
- Avera is the region's leading health care system with more 340 locations in 100 communities in the 5-state region of South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska.
- Physicians are a part of an integrated network, consisting of over 450 primary care providers and 400 specialists.
- Avera Medical Group has over 2.1 million clinic and hospital visits per year.
- 97% Physician retention rate and Physician satisfaction significantly higher than national norms.
- Avera McKennan Hospital is a 545 bed tertiary hospital and Level II Trauma Center.
Market Competitive compensation, a generous benefit package and loan assistance available.
Living in the upper Midwest offers a great quality of life. Sioux Falls is consistently ranked as one of the best places in the US to live.
Enjoy NO STATE INCOME TAX