Reading hospital, part of multi-hospital Tower Health system, located in beautiful West Reading, PA is seeking to add an Interventional Radiologist due to growth in number of procedures and consults.
- Join a hospital employed group of seven providers (Four IR physicians and Three PAs) covering a single level 1 trauma center.
- 100% IR (read a subset of diagnostic studies ordered by IR providers)
- Level 1 trauma, growing Interventional Oncology, Spine Augmentation,
- State of the art equipment (One Biplane Suite, Two Single Plane suites, Dedicated IR CT with fluoro, and Two US procedures in IR area). Occasional cases in hybrid ORs and second biplane for neuro.
- Dedicated 12 beds prep and recovery for IR.
- Dedicated consult space for OP.
- Routine work Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5pm and call shared equally on achieving parity
- The IR division is widely considered one of the most respected clinical sections in the hospital.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Reading Hospital, under Tower Health, is a not-for-profit leading regional health system committed to advancing health and transforming lives of the people we serve. Through physician and staff commitment, we have established a culture of collaboration, professionalism, transparency and responsibility that allows us to deliver high-quality care through evidence-based medicine. Established as The Reading Dispensary in 1867, the 750+ bed Reading Hospital has since expanded into a leader in tertiary care for this region of Pennsylvania. As an Academic teaching hospital, residencies include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Osteopathy, Podiatry, and Pharmacy.
- Main West Reading campus is located in scenic Berks County
- 750+ acute beds, 22-building complex on 36 suburban acres
- Busiest emergency department in Pennsylvania with over 135,000 visits per year
- Level I Trauma Center
- Over 3,500 births annually; high-risk pre- and post-natal care; IVF and fertility services
- Level III NICU
- Miller Regional Heart Center - including cardiac surgery
- McGlinn Cancer Institute - recently re-certified by the Commission on Cancer with a gold rating and re-accreditation by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®) Certification Program
- Future site of Drexel University College of Medicine Branch Campus; Expected opening: Fall 2019
- Joint Commission accredited Hospital that has served Berks County for over 150 years
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Interventional Radiology
- Fellows are encouraged to apply!
- PA license, ACLS.