Great River Medical Center
West Burlington, IA 52655
Exciting opportunity with the well established Great River Medical Center Mental Health Group in the regions premier health system and hospital.
Great River Health System has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established, autonomous opportunity that offers tremendous stability. This group enjoys no local competition but, isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle of everywhere in pictureseque Burlington, IA! Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work life balance?? You'll find it all here at GRHS! This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified NP. You’ll find a nice mix of patients with wonderful support staff and administration. This job entails overseeing our 89 bed inpatient unit at Great River Medical Center in West Burlington. Monday through Friday coverage with the support of multiple physicians and other NP's. No nights or weekends expected!!
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed independant, regional, financially stable health system
- Over 140 providers on staff and 2300+ employees – largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Income guarantee and production based compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- 5-7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / Up to $10k for relocation as well as a sign on bonus
- Free use of our fully appointed gym down the hall from the OR with locker rooms, fitness classes and a rock climbing tower!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling town with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more.
I show Respect
I am Committed to those we serve
I am Responsible for safety and high performance
I listen and Communicate effectively
I have a sense of Ownership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health System