Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Hazleton, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Hazleton! Enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a large, primary care friendly healthcare network.
- This department currently treats 30k patients annually and is in the process of expanding from 18 to 30 beds.
- This position will be 75% clinical and 25% administrative.
- Candidate must be ABEM/AOBEM board certified.
- This is a Level IV trauma center and air transport takes 15 minutes to our Cedar Crest location.
- This location is currently fully staffed with physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- LVHN has the third largest EM residency program in the U.S. and our physicians are eligible for academic appointment at the University of South Florida
- In the world of rapidly changing healthcare, the Department of Emergency Medicine at LVHN provides a cohesive, team-centered culture and is guided by strong, sound leadership
- A network champion for Emergency Medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be ABEM/AOBEM board certified.
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance