**Not Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**
Vidant Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Radiation Oncologist to join their established radiation oncology practice in Jacksonville, North Carolina. Experienced candidates are preferred.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Applicants should have experience and expertise with conventional and state of the art Radiation Oncology techniques, procedures and treatment protocols, to include Intensity-Modulated Radiation Oncology (IMRT); SRS, Brachytherapy, radiopharmaceuticals
- Stand-alone clinic affiliated with Onslow Memorial Hospital
- Single site coverage
- Clinical environment includes a Siemens Oncor linear accelerator equipped with MV Conebeam for imaging that performs standard 3-D and IMRT treatments with onsite physics support and remote dosimetry support
- Average Daily Treatment – 20 to 25 patients per day
- Complete compliment of support staff to include a full time ABR certified physicist, full time certified dosimetrist working remotely, two Radiation oncology certified nurses, two therapists and simulation tech.
- Additional professional support provided by Vidant Cancer Care, the established cancer center in Eastern NC located 1.5 hrs. away in Greenville which includes a comprehensive cancer center team of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, benign and malignant hematologists, surgical oncologists, gynecology oncologist, neuro oncologist, established hematology oncology fellowship program, and patient navigators
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Onslow Memorial Hospital
Onslow Memorial Hospital is a 162-bed JCAHO facility located in Jacksonville. Jacksonville is an hour from the beautiful beaches of the Crystal Coast and home to Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and Marine Corps Air Station New River. Quality schools, community spirit, coastal estuaries, and beaches are but a few of the many benefits of living in Onslow County.
The City of Jacksonville
The City of Jacksonville is the commercial hub of Onslow County and home to Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and Marine Corps Air Station New River. The once quiet farming community has grown into the business, retail, medical, banking, and cultural center for Onslow County. Jacksonville promotes the collaborative interaction of Citizens, government, business, and the voluntary sector in the resolution of public issues and the solving of shared problems. Within an hour from the beaches of the Crystal Coast which is a longstanding favorite destination for fun in the sun.