Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA, is seeking an adult Infectious Disease Clinical Educator to join our highly regarded group. The ideal candidate will be a mid-level faculty member with strong clinical skills who is interested in joining an established team that provides outstanding consultative and primary infectious diseases care. Rank and pay will be commensurate with experience and academic rank. This is a non-tenure track position.
Adult Clinical Educator Infectious Disease
What we’re offering:
- Mid-Level faculty position at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center located in Hershey, PA
- Clinical care on an Infectious Diseases inpatient consult service and caring for patients in the ambulatory setting, primarily those with HIV/AIDS
- Potential to be the Medical Director and leader of the HIV/AIDS program
- Clinical teaching of medical students, residents, and fellows
What we’re seeking:
- Experienced, mid-level Adult Infectious Disease Physician at the assistant or associate professor level
- Strong clinical skills who is interested in joining an established team that provides outstanding consultative and primary infectious diseases care
- Appropriate candidates must possess a MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BE/BC in Infectious Disease
- Must have or be able to acquire a license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
No J1 visa waiver options available
What the area offers:
Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey's community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.