Metro Vein Centers
Metro Vein Centers, a leader in lower extremity venous insufficiency, is seeking candidates to join its growing team in Detroit.
Metro Vein Centers is nationally recognized as the leader in the treatment of varicose veins, spider veins and other venous diseases. Our physicians are leaders in the field of vascular medicine. They are members of the American College of Phlebology and are recognized for their published research and work as lecturers and instructors around the world.
We are a culture committed to continuous improvement and high-quality patient care. We are looking for a full-time, board-certified physician to lead our West Bloomfield, MI location.
Metro Vein Centers offers a wonderful lifestyle with a predictable schedule. Joining MVC means letting us do all the administrative work and freeing you to focus 100% of your time on treating patients. It means improved work life balance: no more late-nights on call, our physician enjoy 9 to 5 hours schedules with free evenings, weekends and holidays.
Scope and Responsibilities:
• Ability to perform as the sole physician in the clinic
• Focus on high quality patient care
• Takes ownership and accountability for practice performance
• Outpatient based medical procedures
• Maintain professional standards/ethics
• Promote continuous improvement in medical skills. Develops relationships with professional affiliations and participates in networking and continuing education opportunities offered for professional growth and development
• Respect and maintain the confidentiality
• Ultimately responsible for ensuring that schedule is maintained
Procedures to be Performed/Conditions to be Treated (but not limited to):
• Venous Insufficiency
• Vein Ablation
• Injection Sclerotherapy
• Ultrasound-guided Sclerotherapy
Education and Requirements:
• MD/DO degree
• Board Certification in one of the following:
• General Surgery
• Vascular and Interventional Radiology
• Vascular Surgery
• Interventional Cardiology
• Licensed in the MI state
• Minimum five years practice experience
We sure proud to offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive base salary guarantee
- Generous compensation - an earning potential of over $400,000 per year (all current surgeons earn at least double base salary).
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental/life insurances
- Paid coverage for malpractice insurance
- Competitive base salary guarantee, with move to incentive model after initial term