Join our growing primary care team based at our multi-specialty practice near HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham, Illinois. This is an employed position with HSHS Medical Group. Below is a quick recap of the position for your review.
NOTE: We offer student loan assistance.
- Join an IM physician and 2 advanced nurse practitioner providers in an established and well known clinic with experienced staff.
- Recently built medical building; clinic on first floor with ample space and ancillary services such as xray and MRI onsite.
- Great subspecialists on the second floor including Gastroenterology, Colon-Rectal/General/Plastics Surgeons, Endocrinology and Orthopedic surgeons
Employed position with HSHS Medical Group which is affiliated with Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS). HSHS has 15 hospitals across Illinois and Wisconsin and generates more than $1.5 billion in revenue annually and employs more than 14,000 people. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Guaranteed salary plan plus productivity bonus. Unlimited compensation potential with the wRVU bonuses.
- Health, life, dental, and disability insurance
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance and a Housing Incentive
- Pension and matching 403b and a 457b Retirement plans
- 26 days off per year (20 vacation/6 holidays), paid CME plus additional 5 days’ time off
More about the Effingham area:
- Was named one of the best small towns in America for business by Site Selection Magazine.
- Effingham serves as a regional hub for a significant population, resulting in world-renowned specialists located in the community.
- Effingham is located at the intersection of Interstates 57 and 70 and just a 1.5 hour drive from St. Louis
- 1 hour from Champaign-Urbana, home to the University of Illinois.