Have you ever considered a career in Urgent Care or Occupational Medicine with no call or late nights? Are you looking to work in a state of the art facility with highly trained staff? Do you want opportunities to advance your career within a highly respected, leading Midwest Urgent Care Practice?
About Physicians Immediate Care:
- We are one of the largest urgent care practices in the nation with 43 clinics in Illinois and Indiana.
- We are anticipating significant growth throughout the Midwest over the next several years and are looking to add to staff
- We offer competitive salary, generous CME allowance, flexible scheduling, and exceptional benefits!
- Relocation bonus available!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and manage direct patient care including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment
- Manage private, pre-employment, and workers compensation patients effectively
- Order diagnostic tests such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests and interpret test results
- Perform digital blocks and regional anesthesia
- Perform minor outpatient surgical procedures such as tendon repair, wound closure and management, incision and drainage, and needle biopsy
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as aspirations and injection of joints, bursae, and cysts
- Perform closed reductions of fractures and dislocations
- Apply and modify braces, casts, splints, and other orthopedic appliances
- Communicate patient needs, diagnosis, and course of treatment to the patient, company, as well as other clinical staff and instruct and educate patients about discharge instructions if applicable