Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 5 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join their growing established practice. Premier Medical Associates is focused on being a leader in the delivery of efficient, high-quality care which dives down healthcare costs and improves patient outcomes. PMA has received national recognition for their quality and innovation.
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- EMR - EPIC
- Consults are performed at Forbes Hospital
- Primary Scope of Practice: Rheumatoid Arthritis & Osteoporosis
- Infusion & Ultrasound services are provided on site
- Full Support Staff – MAs, RNs, & Office Assistant
- 2-Year Income Guarantee
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Quality & Productivity Bonuses
- Annual Retention Bonus - Start Earning on your first day!
- 4 Weeks PTO & 5 Days CME
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools
- The Steel City boasts that it has:
- ranked 3rd out of "Top 10 Cities For Young Families"
- ranked 2nd out of "25 Best Cities in the US for Millennials"
- ranked 20th out of "Top 100 Best Places To Live"
- Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country
- The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf
- Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between