Premier Medical Associates, voted top work place in Pittsburgh 5 years in a row, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible SNFist/LTC Physician Leader to join their expanding multi-specialty group practice. This new department will offer patients a great continuity of care and make a true impact on the community.
- Join a comprehensive team that serves the Greater Pittsburgh area
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- The physician will manage patients in Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities to help reduce hospital admissions
- Coordinate care with Primary Care Physicians, Hospitalist Team, and Nurse Navigator
- Opportunity for Medical Directorship and Physician oversight within SNFs and LTC facilities.
- Actively participate on the quality improvement team with Hospital and Facility staff
- 2-Year Income Guarantee
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Quality Bonuses & Retention Bonuses
- 4 Weeks PTO and 5 Days CME
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools
- The Steel City boasts that it has:
- ranked 3rd out of "Top 10 Cities For Young Families"
- ranked 2nd out of "25 Best Cities in the US for Millennials"
- ranked 20th out of "Top 100 Best Places To Live"
- Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country
- The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf
- Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between