Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center is seeking a full time BC/BE Allergist/Immunologist to join its practice at our medical center in Burlington, MA.
- The department offers a vibrant and diverse working environment with four physicians including a pediatric allergist/immunologist, one nurse practitioner, and treats adults and children ages 3 months and older.
- The practice treats the full spectrum of asthma, allergy and immune problems.
The new allergist/immunologist would see both pediatric and adult patients.
- This is a highly regarded, well established department with full nursing support and an excellent call schedule.
- You will have the opportunity to teach medical residents in the Lahey Clinic internal medicine residency program. Lahey is an academic affiliate of Tufts School of Medicine. There is an opportunity for clinical research as well.
- Sign on Bonus
- Paid Malpractice
- Health/Dental and Vision
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation and 10 Holidays
- 7 Days CME and 13 if Presenting at Conference
- Board Certifications and Licenses paid for
- Many other Lahey benefits
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, a founding member of Lahey Health, is a 345 bed tertiary care facility and outpatient clinic located in Burlington, MA. We are a physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice of 500 physicians. We are located just outside Boston with easy access to the cultural amenities of a world class city, excellent school systems and four season activities in all the New England states.
The Lahey Health integrated delivery system consists of over 1,200 clinicians providing care throughout Lahey Health’s network of acute care hospitals, ambulatory centers, physician practice sites, behavioral health facilities, long-term care facilities, home health organizations and care management.