Medical Associates Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Galena, IL and Elizabeth, IL.
- Excellent Compensation Package: 230k base plus up to 100k in stipends, bonuses/loan payment assistance + relocation assistance.
- Shareholder eligibility after the first full calendar year
- Full spectrum practice opportunity- No OB
- Growing practice in a beautiful resort town
- Excellent benefit package includes: health/dental/life/LTD/med-mal insurance, flexible paid time off and strong retirement plan
- Shareholder physicians benefit from owning a top-rated health insurance company (Medical Associates Health Plans) and joint ownership of an ambulatory surgery center
Medical Associates Clinic and Health Plans has clinics located in 10 different communities in Northwest Illinois, Eastern Iowa, and Southwest Wisconsin, including a team of over 180 providers. We are the area’s leading healthcare provider and multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates provides excellent care to the patients we serve and continually provides physician owners annual incomes above the national average. MA is an AMGA “Best Practice” for physician satisfaction and has strong committed staff members.
Galena Community: Located in the northwestern corner of Illinois, Galena is known for its architecture, rich and unique history, ski and golf resorts, and quaint downtown area. Over 85% of Galena's buildings are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Main Street features the same narrow, two miles of sidewalks and streets from the mid-1800s. Over 1 million visitors a year come see the numerous boutiques, galleries, restaurants and stores. Galena has won numerous awards, most recently: “Most Beautiful Main Street in American,” Architectural Digest; “Prettiest Town in Illinois,” MSN.com Travel; and “Best Weekend Get-A-Way,” Country Living Illinois Magazine.
Please note this opportunity does not qualify for the J-1 visa waiver.