Premier Health is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for primary care services in northern Cincinnati, Ohio (Liberty Township, Monroe, Middletown, Trenton). This is a great opportunity to join a growth oriented, patient focused health care system; the largest in Southwest Ohio.
- Located less than 30 minutes from Cincinnati
- New state-of-the-art facilities with supportive staff
- Flexible clinic hours and call schedule options
- Outpatient only
- Imaging and lab services on site
- Specialty time-share providers on site
Generous benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation including sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement and potential for student loan repayment
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Generous CME paid time off/allowance
- High quality health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options including a company sponsored pension
- Fully integrated EMR system (EPIC)
- Expansive referral network
This rapidly growing area between Cincinnati and Dayton offers top rated public schools and a variety of excellent private school options. It is home to several universities, robust art programs including ballet, Broadway theater and museums, professional athletic teams, abundant golf courses, family-friendly attractions and a variety of top notch shopping and dining experiences. Easy access to two international airports for ease of travel. The local housing options offer something for everyone. Enjoy a bustling downtown loft, a spacious country property, or a charming neighborhood in the suburbs.