Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a General Radiologist with MQSA Skills to join our growing practice in Terre Haute, IN. Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed, Level II Trauma Center. This facility is located approximately 1 hour from Indianapolis and offers a full range of Emergency, Surgical, Inpatient and Outpatient services.
Imaging and diagnostic services include:
- Musculoskeletal MRI
- 64-slice CT
- Digital Radiography & Mammography
- Intelerad for PACS
- Powerscribe 360
- Monday – Friday 8 to 5
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Radiologist who can perform light IR procedures and is MQSA certified. Our radiologists will be supporting Mammography to include US breast guided biopsies. General Radiology to include the following areas: X-ray, Fluoroscopy, Nuclear Medicine, CT, MRI and Ultrasound.
- MQSA Certification Required
- BC or BE in ABR/AOBR, current Indiana license preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus structure
- Full Benefits including 401K
- CME, Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
For more information about this opportunity, please contact: Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter.
Terre Haute is known as the “Crossroads of America” and is located just off the I-70 gateway to Illinois.
•Terre Haute is a refreshing hub of arts and activity in the midst of the heartland. It boasts a variety of festivals, art galleries, restaurants, museums, theaters and shopping choices
• Close Proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, Saint Louis, Louisville, Columbus and the Great Lakes make this a very desirable Midwestern location
• Recreational activities include biking, boating, fishing, hiking, horseback riding and more
• Multiple higher-education choices are located in, or a short distance from, the city, including Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Saint Mary-of-the Woods College, Ivy Tech Community College and Harrison College