Endocrinology - Physician Opening
San Diego, California: Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Multi-Specialty Group of 500+ Providers
Live and work in San Diego, California boasting miles of sandy beaches, incredible weather, major attractions, amazing outdoor activities and one of the most popular tourist destinations on the West Coast. San Diego is family friendly, with a diverse geography delivering a multitude of housing options and top-rated school districts.
- New Full-Time Opening in our South Bay clinic
- Spanish speaking strongly preferred for this position
- Average patient volume of about 16-19 per day
- 40 mins. for consults/20 mins. for follow-ups
- Ultrasound machine on site: must have ultrasound skills for fine needle aspiration biopsies
- No compounding pharma or bioidentical hormones
- 99.9% outpatient based – only take phone call, excellent quality of life
- Endocrine division growing to 6 providers; group has over 150 primary care doctors referring to the division. Be busy from day 1 !!
- Competitive starting salary w/ excellent benefits
About the Group:
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical group in San Diego County, with 22 locations offering services such as primary and specialty care, laboratory, physical therapy, radiology, pharmacy and urgent care.
Founded in 1923, our multispecialty medical group of more than 500 physicians and 2,800 staff members represent virtually every field of medicine and are dedicated to delivering the extraordinary level of caring called ‘The Sharp Experience’, which combines clinical excellence, advanced technology and patient- and family-centered care.
- Group achieved “Top 10% Recognition for Patient Experience” and “Top 10% Recognition for Quality” in 2018. Sharp Rees-Stealy is the only medical group in San Diego County to achieve these two distinctions two years in a row and one of only four in California to earn the Quality recognition.
- Recognized for quality results and received full accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for our disease management program.
- Named 2014 Acclaim Award Winner by the American Medical Group Association signifying Sharp Rees-Stealy as one of the top medical groups in the nation.
- Named one of California’s top performing medical groups by the California State Office of the Patient Advocate in its 2014 edition of the Health Care Quality Report Card.