The Plastic Surgery Center in beautiful suburbs of Kansas' largest city seeks BC/BE Plastic Surgeon to join 3 in a thriving single-specialty private practice. The ideal fit for this position would be a candidate who is fellowship trained in hand surgery.
• On-site, AAAHC certified Ambulatory Surgery Center
• In-house skin care division with Nurse Injectors and Medical Aestheticians
• Hand/trauma call opportunity with Level 1 Trauma Center
• Wesley has KU affiliated General Surgery + 12 other residencies for physicians interested in teaching
This is a succession-planning recruitment supported by Wesley Medical Center, a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for more than 1 million residents of from Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
Living in Wichita, KS
• Wichita is home to 600K+ in greater metro area
• Named an All-American City four times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety)
• Named to Money Magazine Top Ten Best 300K+ Cities with single family homes 40% below national median, cost of living 10.3% percent below national average
• Brookings Institution’s #22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of postgraduate degreed professionals
• Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
• Six major airlines, hundreds of national and international connections
Visit www.pscwichita.com to see more about the practice Please reply with CV to hospital system’s in-house recruiter. Include cover message explaining your reasons for interest in living and working in Wichita.