Great Lakes Cancer Center/ General Physician, PC is seeking a BC/ BE Hematologist Oncologist for a full-time opportunity in Buffalo, New York to join our expanding service line.
Great Lakes Cancer Care Collaborative is seamlessly blending the strength of many of the best cancer care providers in Western New York. We are also blending the disciplines that make up cancer care itself. We are bringing together the best of medical oncology, radiation oncology, surgical oncology, genetic testing, infusion centers, and support services to provide the most collaborative and effective cancer care possible.
We are seeking an Hematologist Oncologist to work in a collaborative environment with providers who are committed to achieving the highest standard of clinical care and patient satisfaction. Academic position available.
Our cancer care team features highly trained, board-certified specialists who are experienced in a wide range of cancers. Just as important, an integrated process allows our providers to work across disciplines to provide a comprehensive approach care. From diagnosis to treatment, you can be confident your patient is receiving medical expertise and compassion.
Our services include:
• Gynecological Oncology
• Medical Oncology
• Thoracic Oncology.
- Provide Professional Hematology Oncology Services on an outpatient basis in our Williamsville, NY location.
- Inpatient procedures and consults will be at Buffalo General Hospital and Millard Filmore Suburban Hospital.
- Call requirements will be shared with the other providers on a 1:6 rotation along with APP support.
- The candidate will work directly with and report to the Medical Director for Medical Oncology, and work with fellow employed Medical Oncologists, Advance Practice Providers, Surgeons, Radiation Oncologists, Radiologists, Pathologists, and other clinical and non-clinical team care team members in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Income Guarantee with excellent income potential
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Fully paid health insurance,
- CME allowance and paid days off
- Employer paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
At GPPC we offer our providers the following
- Unparalleled support for our providers- At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training, and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.
- Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
- Quality/Clinical support- Our Quality Management team is comprised of expert nurses and pharmacists who are working behind the scenes to ensure the care and tests you order for your patients are completed and meet HEDIS and PCMH requirements.