Mercyhealth is currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Surgeon to join our award winning fully integrated health care delivery system.
- Full time, part time, or pool opportunity available;
- 52-bed, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and small baby unit.
- Regional Perinatal Center for Northern Illinois serving an 11-county region.
- Level 1 Trauma Center. Pediatric inpatient – 12 beds, PICU – 8 beds
- Mercyhealth opened a new $505 million women’s and children’s hospital in January 2019. The hospital is located on the east side of Rockford off of I-90 allowing for easy access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison.
- 24/7 coverage in neonatology, anesthesia, laboratory, and radiology.
- Full complement of pediatric sub-specialties including pediatric anesthesiologists, radiology, and more.
Compensation and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Relocation assistance and CME allowance, plus paid licensing
- Comprehensive benefits included heath, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Generous sign on bonus and student loan forgiveness
Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History. Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.