Redefine care delivery using the largest PCP network in Northeast Wisconsin. Build your practice within a new 230,000 sq. ft. dedicated orthopedic, spine, and pain care facility, including an orthopedic hospital. This is your opportunity to practice your specialty while building a new orthopedic program that will be an integral part of a primary care population health program.
- Must be BC/BE in orthopedics with fellowship training in total joints
- Practice includes general orthopedic surgeons and sub-specialty trained surgeons in Trauma, Sports, Foot & Ankle and Adult Reconstruction
- Other non-surgical physician partners include fellowship trained physicians in Sports Medicine, Pain, PM&R and Rheumatology
- Surgery is performed at our Regional Medical Centers in Appleton and Neenah, Wisconsin
- Balanced practice between Out-patient Clinic and Surgery time
- Large Primary Care Referral base of over 225 primary care providers.
- Supportive team of dedicated Advanced Practice Clinicians that provide first assist in surgery, hospital rounding, and clinic practice
- Traditional Hours Monday – Friday
- Call Rotation: 1:6, at a level III trauma center
- Requirement: Adult Reconstructive 1 year Fellowship
- 35 days time off
- $4500/year CME
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
ThedaCare is located in the Fox Cities that includes Appleton, Neenah, and Menasha, and is comprised of a total of 18 unique communities positioned along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. This area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
The Fox Valley is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.