Gadsden Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join an Established Private Practice.
- Income Guarantee/In-patient Only
- 7 on/7 off Work Schedule
- Adult and Gero Psychiatry
- One Additional Psychiatrist in Group
- 42-Bed Psych Unit
- New Grads Welcome to Apply
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Gadsden Regional Medical Center, a 346-bed facility, is located in Gadsden, Ala., 60 miles northeast of Birmingham. The hospital features state-of-the-art technology and a medical staff of over 230 physicians. Services include the Heart Center open heart surgery with SICU, two Cath Labs and a cardiac CCU; the Cancer Center with Medical and Radiation Oncology; Women & Children's Center; and Surgical Services, including Arthroscopic, Laparoscopic, Lithotripsy, Neurological, Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery and Urology.
J1 Visa Assistance Available