Genesis HealthCare System is searching for a Cardiologist to serve patients at our location in Coshocton, OH. This physician will hold the Medical Directorship for oversight, reading and interpretation services of all non-invasive cardiology testing at that location.
WHAT WE NEED:
The ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills, highly motivated and proactive, and share Genesis’ patient and family-centered care philosophy. Qualified physician will work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members, including Advanced Practice Providers.
- Supervision of cardiac diagnostic services
- Inpatient/Outpatient time to be split with APP
- 1:3 call coverage - additional call available with higher compensation (if desired)
- Inpatient work at Coshocton Regional Medical Center (56 bed hospital)
- Approximately 1000 cardiology consults yearly
- Epic EMR
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Self-governed, employed physicians group
- Diagnostic cardiac services
- Interventional Cardiology
- Open heart surgery
- Cardiac rehab
- Heart & vascular screenings
- Imaging capabilities, with 64-slice CT, nuclear, and MRI
WHO WE ARE:
Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated health care delivery system located less than one hour east of Columbus, Ohio, via Interstate-70. This progressive health system with Level III trauma designation includes a recently expanded and completely renovated, 260-bed, acute care, not-for-profit hospital, 250+ physicians representing most specialties, and multiple outpatient centers in the region.
Zanesville, Ohio, is a family-friendly community with two local four-year colleges and offers the perfect work-life balance of suburban and rural settings. Residents enjoy easy access to international airports, national/college sporting events, and a wide range of cultural activities in nearby Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is an employed position with Genesis’ physician-governed medical group. Genesis is offering a base salary, signing bonus, and financial incentives, plus comprehensive benefits, including but not limited to, relocation assistance, retirement options, paid malpractice, CME, and vacation.