UHS often works with aligned private practices to support the need in the community and is currently assisting this practice. You get to deal with one person who understands the community and practice and who will be there for you throughout the entire process.
This multi-specialty practice is adding to the team. The ideal candidate will be BC or just completing fellowship. This group provides a multidisciplinary approach by offering more services to patients and is dedicated to providing high-quality care to patients with lung diseases and sleep disorders. This positions offers:
- Shareholder track after first year!!
- Incentive program
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefit package including 401K
- CME Allowance - with paid time off!
- Paid malpractice
- 70% of practice is clinical
- Excellent Call schedule - work life balance