- We are looking for a vibrant, hardworking, team player to join us.
- Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience (minimum) and be anatomic & clinical pathology certified. We desire a strong interest in both anatomic pathology and laboratory medicine. In addition, we are especially interested in candidates with surgical pathology fellowship, molecular experience, or gynecologic pathology expertise.
- Team of 10 physicians
- Active Clinical and Anatomic Pathology lab
- Expanding referral practice
- Large battery of available immunohistochemistry
- Molecular pathology currently under development
- Incredible pathology across a four state region: MN, WI, Upper-MI, and ND
- Collegial group of physicians with dedicated, supportive staff
- Teaching opportunities at the UMD School of Medicine
- Epic & Epic Beaker
- BC/BE in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional service area: 460,000; Metro population: 125,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.