San Diego, California
Radiology Physician Opening w/ Large Multispecialty Group
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group: 500+ Providers
Live and work in San Diego, California boasting miles of sandy beaches, incredible weather, major attractions, amazing outdoor activities and one of the most popular tourist destinations on the West Coast. San Diego is family friendly, with a diverse geography delivering a multitude of housing options and top rated school districts.
- Large radiology department with over 14 dedicated FTEs
- Outpatient practice with regular hours and light call!
- Full-time position offering partnership after year 2
- Collegial and cohesive team who believe in egalitarian principles
- Within our network of 22 outpatient based clinics 20 sites offer radiology. 2 main imaging centers provide advanced imaging and procedures with a 3rd advanced imaging center planned in 2019/2020.
- FUJI Pacs, Powerscribe speech dictation software w/ robust EMR integration, and Vitrea rendering software
- Requirements: Fellowship trained to interpret Advanced CT & MRI body imaging including CT colonography, MRI rectal cancer staging, abdominal and pelvic MRI, prostate MRI, and PET/CT.
- Qualified candidates should also be competent in general multispecialty x-ray, ultrasound, and barium studies.
- Group offers competitive compensation and benefits package
About the Group:
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical group in San Diego County, with 22 locations offering services such as primary and specialty care, laboratory, physical therapy, radiology, pharmacy and urgent care.
Founded in 1923, our multispecialty medical group of more than 500 physicians and 2,800 staff members represent virtually every field of medicine and are dedicated to delivering the extraordinary level of caring called ‘The Sharp Experience’, which combines clinical excellence, advanced technology and patient- and family-centered care.
- Group achieved “Top 10% Recognition for Patient Experience” and “Top 10% Recognition for Quality” in 2018. Sharp Rees-Stealy is the only medical group in San Diego County to achieve these two distinctions two years in a row and one of only four in California to earn the Quality recognition.
- Recognized for quality results and received full accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for our disease management program.
- Named 2014 Acclaim Award Winner by the American Medical Group Association signifying Sharp Rees-Stealy as one of the top medical groups in the nation.
- Named one of California’s top performing medical groups by the California State Office of the Patient Advocate in its 2014 edition of the Health Care Quality Report Card.