Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a full time Pulmonologist to join our collegial work environment within a physician driven model. This opportunity will be based in DeKalb, Illinois. The DeKalb County area is part of beautiful northern Illinois, and offers all the benefits of small town communities with high growth cities such as Geneva, St. Charles, and Naperville close by, and Chicago, just over an hour away. Expanded recreational opportunities can be found in Wisconsin, just two hours north.
- Opportunity to practice a balanced mix of pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Outstanding opportunity to build a practice in a growing community.
- Kishwaukee Hospital is a 98 bed facility and Valley West Hospital a 30 bed facility
- Hospitalists available at Kishwaukee and Valley West Hospitals
- EPIC Medical Record
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent fringe benefits including malpractice coverage, health benefits, vacation, 401K.
- CME allowance and on-going marketing support
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is a network of more than 375+ primary care physicians and specialists. Candidates must possess a commitment to exceptional patient care, practice evidence based protocols, and be a team player who seeks to advance the goal of clinical excellence.
Northwestern Medicine is an integrated academic health system serving the greater Chicago area and beyond. Northwestern Medicine is a shared vision that joins our health system with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine to transform healthcare and make a positive impact on people’s lives through clinical innovation, educational excellence and breakthrough research. Through seven hospitals and more than 100 outpatient sites of care, our health system is a trusted source for quality healthcare close to where our patients live and work. We provide access to state-of-the-art diagnostics, world-class physicians, treatment that is informed by the latest research from the Feinberg School, and a workforce dedicated to exceptional service and a mission of Patients First.