Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join our established Plastics Department in Urbana, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Ideal candidates will have interest in microvascular reconstruction, breast surgery, and/or rhinoplasty. Fellowship training is a plus.
- Call is 1:3 with APPs taking call/rounds Mon-Fri from 8 AM- 5PM
- Join a team of two plastic surgeons.
- Dedicated support staff consists of 2 Patient Service Representatives, 1 surgery scheduler, 3 RN’s, 1 Esthetician, 2 Medical Assistants, and 2 APPs
- Physicians see an average of 18 patients per clinic day and 3-5 surgical cases per surgical block
- Surgeries will primarily be done at our new outpatient surgery center attached to a new plastic surgery office space (opening 2019) with some surgical cases performed at Carle Foundation Hospital
- Mostly an adult patient population with some pediatric and geriatric patients
- 500+ physicians and 294 advanced practice providers, comprising 80 specialties/subspecialties, and a service area of 1.4 million residents
- Locally owned and physician led
- Not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital; a quality focused and nationally ranked 413-bed regional hospital that is a designated Primary Stroke Center, Level I Trauma Center, and offers Level III Perinatal services
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis (all within 2.5 hour drive)
- Home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois
- Ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options - advantages of a smaller town with the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city