ChenMed and OhioHealth Launching New Primary Care Clinics
ChenMed is excited to partner with OhioHealth to open three new primary care clinics next year that will serve low- to moderate-income seniors in Columbus. The announcement has attracted media coverage in the Columbus area and nationally. To learn more about this exciting partnership read below:
Columbus Ohio Dispatch
Columbus Business Journal
We are hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our growing team.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
Our Physicians Enjoy
- Small patient panel size (400 patients) allowing for frequent office visits to build deeper relationships and impact on health outcomes.
- Monday – Friday schedule, no hospital call or inpatient rounding
- Practice call – telephonic only and only 2-3 week blocks per year
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME allowance
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program
- Leadership development training
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice
If you’re looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.