We are seeking a BC/BE Ob/Gyn at Terre Haute Regional Hospital in Terre Haute, Indiana.
This position is located exclusively at Terre Haute Regional Hospital. There is a significant community need for Ob/Gyn and you will enjoy the full support of the hospital. Well-established practice is adding an additional physician due to growth.
• Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
• New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
• Robotic experience or training is preferred but not required
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Impressive base salary plus bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
• Substantial CME and dues allowance
• Relocation assistance
About Terre Haute Regional Hospital:
• 278 beds
• Level II Trauma Center
• Highest level trauma program in a 75-mile radius
• Robust cancer program, including specialists in medial and radiation oncology
Quality of Life in Terre Haute
We know you’re concerned not only with your work environment, but also with the community and what it offers you and your family. Terre Haute, located along Interstate 70 in west-central Indiana, serves as a retail, healthcare and service hub for a 7-county area in Indiana and Illinois with a population of more than 400,000. As of the 2010 census, the city itself had a total population of 60,785. Terre Haute was named the 'Community of the Year' in 2010 by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
Terre Haute is served by the Vigo County School Corp, which manages 18 elementary schools, 5 middle schools and 3 high schools. As home to Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, and Ivy Tech Community College, the community embraces its college-town persona.
The Terre Haute Parks Department owns more than 1,000 acres of dedicated land, including community parks, two golf courses and the National Road Heritage Trail, a multi-use paved trail extending approximately 6.5 miles through the heart of the city. Griffin Bike Park, a national caliber riding and recreational area, was opened in 2016 to wide acclaim and provides a tourism destination for Terre Haute.
Arts & Culture
Terre Haute’s downtown is home to several museums, including the Swope Art Museum, Clabber Girl Museum, and Terre Haute Children’s Museum. You can enjoy the performing arts with the Community Theatre of Terre Haute, Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra, and programs at Rose-Hulman and Indiana State University.