Northwest Medical Center in Springdale, AR is seeking a BE/BC Physiatrist.
- Employed position
- Will cover inpatient rehab unit (24 beds)
- Willingness to take call required
- Anticipated call 1:2 with additional on-call support of Nurse Practitioner
- 2+ years' experience preferred but not required
- Office space currently available
Northwest Medical Center - Springdale is part of the larger Northwest Arkansas network. Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in Northwest Arkansas. Accredited by the Joint Commission and home to an accredited Chest Pain Center, Northwest Medical Center - Springdale is a 222 bed acute care facility serving the greater Springdale community for over 50 years.
With beautiful lakes, streams, walking trails and cultural opportunities including touring Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar art at Crystal Bridges, the growing diverse community offers excellent school systems and a strong economy. A regional airport provides easy access to 15 direct destinations including New York and Los Angeles.
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment