Advocate Aurora Health is the 10th largest non-profit healthcare system in the USA. We have 70,000 employees in the Illinois and Wisconsin which includes over 3,300 employed physicians. Advocate BroMenn is located in the twin cities of Bloomington-Normal, IL which is just 2 hours to Chicago and 3 hours to St. Louis. The population is 135,000 and offers an exceptional quality life.
- American Diabetes Association Recognition Certificate for quality
- Clinic located in modern medical office building adjacent to hospital
- Join established practice with BC and Fellowship trained physician
- Hospital employed position
- Magnet-recognized teaching institution with a community hospital feel
Advocate BroMenn Hospital
- 221 bed
- Level II Trauma Center
- 33,000 ED visits per year
- Area's 5th largest employer
- Residency Programs in Neurosurgery, Neurology, and Family Medicine
- 370 physicians representing 50 specialties
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare 2018
- Modern State of the Art facility
- Service area population of 265,000
- Affordable, family friendly community offers outstanding school systems and a variety of amenities:
- Abundant dining and shopping options, variety of fine arts experiences, Discovery Children's Museum, parks, recreational activities, Miller Park Zoo, and more…..
- Recently constructed Advocate BroMenn Health & Fitness Center for the entire family
- Outdoor activities including golf, walking trails, parks, sporting events, etc.
- 130,000 population with a high per capita level of income and level of education completed
- Modern airport with daily direct flights to Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, Saint Petersburg/Clearwater, Chicago, Daytona Beach and Denver
- Home of Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, State Farm Insurance and Country Financial