HealthONE announces a hospital-employed opportunity for a BE/BC vascular surgeon to join our busy and growing practice based at The Medical Center of Aurora. This recruitment is part of a key strategic growth initiative within the HealthONE system. Our Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Practice has a strong primary care and wound care referral base along with 24/7 hospitalist coverage. The successful candidate will be a BE/BC vascular surgeon with skill sets encompassing both open surgical and endovascular therapies but have a strong interest in managing complex peripheral vascular disease and complex aortic disease. The chosen candidate is expected to work closely with the various multidisciplinary teams within the health care system to grow the vascular volume through referral and networking.
HealthONE’s six hospitals, freestanding EDs and ancillary units are part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a national network of 170 hospitals and associated ancillaries counting more than 35 million patient encounters annually. HealthONE’s outreach program extends service to over 65 communities in Colorado and contiguous states.
Successful candidates will be:
• BE/BC in Vascular Surgery
• Experienced candidates are preferred but well qualified fellows completing training in 2019 will also be considered
• CO licensed or eligible for licensure in CO
• Candidates will have superb communication skills, a track record of leadership and a passion for program development and collaboration focusing on access and quality
• Comfortable performing full spectrum of vascular services from office-based procedures to larger, complex hospital-based procedures as immediate growth is needed in vascular surgery
• Flexible, confident and motivated to be part of a growing program
• Teach and lead the next generation of vascular trainees as part of existing training programs and planned Vascular Surgery Residency.
Career satisfaction begins with:
• Competitive compensation with competitive bonus structure
• Robust benefits including 401K matching, CME time and allowance, employee stock purchase etc…
• Shared call with Physician Assistant support for clinical care
• Support staff including advance practice providers
• Office conveniently located on the hospital campus with easy access to ancillary services
• Collegiality of the HealthONE Physician Services Group team of 100+ employed physicians in Denver and HCA’s national CVS Service Line
• Operate at a tertiary care hospital and Level II trauma center serving a culturally and ethnically diverse patient population.
Living in Denver, Colorado
• 310 sunny days a year w/ 4 seasons
• Community culture based on being active and outside. Residents enjoy the nation’s largest metro network of neighborhood trail systems, open space parks, nature preserves, skateboard parks, dog off-leash parks.
• Beautiful views of the Rockies from most neighborhoods in Denver Metro area. 90 minute drive to Colorado's famous ski resorts and hiking trails
• Denver’s best school districts are and a wide variety of neighborhoods are an easy commute to both facilities
Please do not contact the practice directly, but respond with CV and cover message to HealthONE in-house, hospital system recruiter.