Join our team and practice 100% Nephrology on the Beautiful Chesapeake Bay of Virginia.
Experience the lifestyle of living in the Chesapeake Bay region of Virginia – this historic region offers a temperate climate, low crime rate, top public-school systems, access to major cultural and recreational attractions and low cost of living! Our team is guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love,” Riverside Medical Group (RMG) seeks a BC/BE Nephrologist to join our established and well respected team of five Nephrologists in Newport News, VA.
- Excellent team focused on delivering quality care within a collaborative environment
- 100% Nephrology practice, join a team of five (5) Nephorologists with strong, ancillary staff & supportive team environment
- Single hospital coverage
- Easy commute to work with reasonable cost of living
- Waterfront communities, excellent private and public school options
- Qualifies for the Federal Loan Repayment Program
- Comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, and CME
- 1 in 6 call
Epic links over 132 offices and over 600 providers to gain faster, closer access to their colleagues within the group of Riverside physicians. Many RMG physicians have taken on a leadership role and have an active voice in decisions that directly impact their day to day, patient care, and allocation of resources. The governance of RMG is provided directly by providers who drive transformation within the health system and ultimately within healthcare.
Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, Riverside Health System (RHS). All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands.
RHS has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels. The system is over 100 years old, and in addition to recognized strength in clinical areas such as neurosciences, cardiac, and orthopedic care, has invested the past 35+ years in successfully building a unique definition of healthcare services. Riverside has actively prepared itself for tomorrow’s opportunities and challenges.
Discover the quality of life of the Virginia Peninsula at www.livability.com/VA. Choose to live in either York County, Poquoson, Hampton, Newport News or Williamsburg.
- Truly a mid-Atlantic location with easy access to other east coast locations - by car, train or air!
- Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine
- Fish, sail, or water ski regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or multiple other water options
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus sophisticated dining and entertainment
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- Three international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
If interested, please forward your CV along with a convenient time for me to follow up with you. For more detail contact:
Nicole Laroche, CPC, CERS
Riverside Health System