UNC Ear, Nose & Throat at Goldsboro’s dedicated ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists diagnose and treat a broad range of ear, nose and throat conditions in both adults and children. We provide the entire range of ENT services to patients in the Goldsboro area.
Residents are welcome to apply.
•Established practice which includes 3 physicians and an Audiologist within walking distance of the hospital, Wayne UNC Health Care in Goldsboro, NC.
•Competitive income and benefit package
- Allergy Balloon Sinuplasty
- Cough Dizziness
- Ear infection Hearing aid services
- Hearing loss and correction Hoarseness and voice problems
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux Meniere’s disease
- Neck and thyroid masses Nosebleeds
- Ringing in the ears Sinus and nasal problems
- Sleep apnea Snoring
- Sore throats Swallowing problems
- Swimmer’s ear Tonsil and adenoid problems
*Minimally invasive procedures used when possible.
Goldsboro NC is located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina. It is an hour from the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and just 90 minutes from the North Carolina coast and beaches. Goldsboro (pop.39,000) is an ideal, family oriented community that supplies the arts, good food, and outdoor activities. It is home to Seymour Johnson AFB.
- Low cost of living, affordable housing with excellent public and private school options.
- 2 year and 4 year accredited college options in local area
- Military friendly – proud home to Seymour Johnson AFB and co-host to biennial Air Show
- Revitalized downtown area with numerous shopping, entertainment, and dining options to include nationally renowned BBQ, a local brewery and vineyard.
- Outside activity options to include quick access to Cliffs of the Neuse state park, kayaking, fishing, four wheeling, cycling, and hiking
- Public and private golf courses