**Not Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Multispecialty Clinic-Kinston are seeking a board certified or board eligible endocrinologist to join an established practice in Kinston, North Carolina. New graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, formerly Kinston Medical Specialists
- Monday-Friday schedule with satellite clinic responsibilities
- Established multispecialty practice with 7 providers
- Growing health care system
- 14 primary care referral practices
- Affiliation with nearby academic medical center and medical school
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Relocation assistance provided
Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Kinston, NC is an ideal family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts, rich history, and Southern charm. Its warm weather, recreation and attractions make it a perfect place to relocate. Located less than 40 minutes from Greenville, an hour and a half from Raleigh, and a little over an hour to North Carolina beaches, residents have an easy access to a variety of activities and an easy commute.